Here is our first infographic featuring trending games for March 2019.
- League of Legends was the most watched game last month.
- Apex Legends got fourth place in most watched games.
- Grand Theft Auto V increased its average viewer count by 63.5k and secured the first spot in gainers list.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice got a total of 38.4k average viewers and secured the second spot in gainers list.
- Dota 2 and PUBG were the top two most played games on Steam.
- Path of Exile increased its player count by 21.2k, putting it in the first spot in gainers list.
- Space Engineers launched out of early access lately and secured the fifth spot in gainers list.
Feel free to share the infographic.