Your privacy is fundamental to us!
|We don’t ask you for any personal information unless we truly need it.|
|We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.|
|We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.|
By using the
hypetraq.com website, you are accepting this policy. This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that
hypetraq.com does not own or control, or to individuals that
hypetraq.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collected by hypetraq.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use
hypetraq.comservices you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require only your email address and username.
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
hypetraq.comand its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your brow top-borderser including your IP address,
hypetraq.comcookie information, and the page you requested.
hypetraq.comuses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
hypetraq.commay collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While
hypetraq.comwill not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
hypetraq.com is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below.
hypetraq.com may send out e-mails with
hypetraq.com-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from
hypetraq.com, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the site.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are saved by your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people.
hypetraq.com cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
hypetraq.compersonnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if
hypetraq.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of
hypetraq.com, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
hypetraq.comaccount information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Display and Use of Your Information
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us please visit the Settings of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message.
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
18+ Years Old Only Use
You must be 18 years and older to register to use the
hypetraq.com website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances if any, it is disclosed.